Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sugar Snow

I've got a big ol' dream in my head
And I want you to step right in
We could live in Technicolor
Breathe fire into the fervor
I promise to make you laugh
To lay butterflies upon your lap
I've got a hand without callous
And an acrobat's balance

If you think I'm like the rest
You'll have to guard what's in your chest
Let me put your mind at ease
Like the fig leaf sheltered Eve
From the rain, the cold and wind
No serpents will get under your skin
I'll be the Dutch boy to your dam
The shepherd to your lamb

Where the road ends for others
We'll tie our horses together
Ride straight through the shadows
Crushed velvet for our saddles
And when they say that we won't last
We'll tie their tongues high on our mast
And leave them on the shore
Venir à cet amour

No comments:

Post a Comment