Thursday, August 6, 2009

PROLOGUE

These are the words of a failure
It's best to not read on
Nothing on these pages
Will leave your soul in awe

Every intention I have cashed
Has garnered only coal
Every move that I have made
Has only led me straight back home

I am the putrid existence
You curse beneath your breath
The loser that gives your conceit
A reason to raise it's head

If you were my kin, the blood within
Obligation would bind your love
But since you are a stranger
I'll refer you to the line above

These are the words of a failure
It's best to not read on

2 comments:

  1. i love this one! don't we all feel like losers sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I'm starting to take these too seriously. Should I just be appreciating the art? Or do you and I need to have a heart to heart?

    ReplyDelete